*Jesus: No one is more beautiful than I, for I am Beauty

Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis

"Picture Me as a living Being, loving you more than you could ever imagine even in your deepest longing. And keep before you the thought that this living Being who gave His life for you is waiting with infinite yearning for the moment of our Meeting. Wouldn't you show Him your impatience too? And your joy?

Picture Me often this way, AS A REAL PERSON, not just someone near you, but actually in you. One whose presence never leaves you. A presence... what a fountain of joys! And a beloved Presence too, as precious as life itself. 

No one is more beautiful than I, for I am Beauty. No one more intelligent, for I am Eternal Mind. Do you realize how gentle and compassionate I am, for all I am so great? And that My face is full of charm and inexpressible sweetness? Ask Me to soon unveil its creative beauty for you. Love will stream from every feature. Tell Me how sorry you are for having grieved Me. Be aware of the fact that very little keeps you from seeing Me. 

Let your heart be stirred to its innermost depths as My eyes rest upon you. Don't you have something to say to Me? Won't you give Me the blame of your love? How the bridegroom smiles at the bride as she gets ready to lavish all her tenderness upon him; and if she finds words to express her love, I am the One who inspires them, for I am Love and I am in her words.

 At least praise Me by your love-will, and long to please Me. Long to be My beloved companion, my attentive bride. And since I no longer have a mother on earth, be My mother too.

Take the place of John and Mary Magdalene. And at the same time, BE YOURSELF. YOU, WHOM I WANTED IN THIS CENTURY, THIS PERIOD, THIS LITTLE MOMENT OF TIME ON EARTH, My poor little bride."

7-29-1943