*Mary holds unique secrets, the mystery of each life


Locutions to the World, July 2014.
Treasures in Mary’s Heart  

Mary:
When you seek the treasures in my heart you will find gifts from the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Father, who created, has placed the fullness of life. This fullness was meant to be given to everyone by Adam, the first father of the human race, but he lost these treasures by sin. So, the heavenly Father has placed the fullness of life in the safety of my heart, knowing that I would never commit sin and lose this life.

The Son has placed all of his virtues in my heart. In these gifts, each person can live as Jesus did, in perfect union to the Father’s commands.

Finally, the Holy Spirit has placed his gifts of fecundity. By his power I was able to conceive. By the Spirit, new blessings will burst forth in surprising ways.

For many people, the Three Divine Persons are a hidden mystery, but if they enter my heart and receive my gifts, I will share with them the greatest gift. They will come to know and experience the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Comment: The greatest of all gifts is a relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit.



Mary:
How do you get to my heart so you can discover my treasures? You are already there because I hold the whole world, and every human person, in my heart. I carry all your sins and failures. I carry all your hopes and desires. Most important, I carry God’s will for you. When I said to the Angel Gabriel, “Let it be done according to your word”, I said those words for you. I accepted fully God’s will for myself and for the whole world.

(...)

In my heart you will find all of God’s secrets. The Father has placed your secrets in my heart and wants you to find them there. These secrets are his plan for your life.

These secrets are both past and future. Concerning the past, they will reveal to you why certain things have happened to you. Some were blessings from God. Others were the results of your own decisions, good and bad. You will see your life as God sees it. This is a moment of great light.

Once you have opened and received this gift, the secrets of your future are easy to discover. In this light, you can see the path to walk. You must accept this full light about your past and, in this light, choose the correct future path.

After this beginning gift, there will be many more secrets, all that God has planned for you. These cannot be revealed until the conversion light is received and accepted. When Jesus said to Peter

“Come, follow me”, he was revealing a secret that was important for Peter. Only because Peter accepted that secret and followed Jesus, could he receive all the other secrets that were in Jesus’ heart, that he was to be the rock on which Jesus would build his Church.

All that God intends you to be, all the many blessings for your whole life, are secrets hidden in my heart but so quickly revealed if you but search.