*The power, graces and blessing of the rosary

 I have experienced many amazing instances of the power, graces and blessing of the rosary. For example, one late evening, I receive a tearful call from my sister Yolanda. She was crying and talking at the same time. My sister, a retired LVN, indicated that she had been diagnosed with double breast cancer and was scheduled to go into surgery the next morning; I told her that I would be there shortly. When I arrived, she hugged me with tears in her eyes, and asked me to pray for her because she was afraid. I shared with her about Our Lady and Our Lord. I told her about my Rosary from Archbishop Sheen and the Blessed Medal from Our Lady in Medjugorje. I had placed one of the medals with the rosary of Archbishop Sheen, and prayed for the intercession of Our Lady and healing for her breast cancer. After I finished praying, she grabbed my rosary and told me that she was going to keep it. I said okay.

The following morning, she was prepped for surgery. It is normal, during surgery, that no items will be taken into the surgery room, however, my sister held on to the rosary with a tight fist and told the doctors that under no circumstances was she letting go of the rosary. Reluctantly, the doctors agreed. As the surgeons and nurses were about to start the operation, they were stunned as to what they saw on the x-rays.. The cancer lumps on both breasts were disappearing---- until they were all gone! The unbelievers started to believe in the power of God and in what they were witnessing. Needless to say, they did not operate and the cancer was gone. My sister was healed, and kept my rosary for over one year.

John, servant of God