Jesus: I am in search of every soul

To John Leary, August 12, 2014: (St. Jane Frances de Chantal)

Jesus said: “My people, I love all of you so much, and I do not want to lose any soul to the evil one in hell. This is why I give every soul so many opportunities to listen to My Word, and be saved.

 I am truly the Good Shepherd who leaves the ninety-nine sheep in the desert, and I go looking for the lost sheep until I find it. I am also in search of every soul, as I am like the Hound of heaven looking to save as many souls that will receive Me. 

Once I have a soul’s attention, I show each soul how they need to come to Me with the innocence and trust of a young child. You need to humble yourself before Me, and be willing to admit that you are a sinner in need of repentance for your sins, when you come to Confession. 
You also need to accept Me as your personal Savior, because you have to come through Me in order to come into heaven. I give each of you a guardian angel to advise you how to live in My love, by following My Commandments of love. Love everyone, as I do, and keep praying to save all sinners from hell.”