Every closed church is a lost grace of My sacraments (Jesus)

October 17, 2014: (St. Ignatius of Antioch) Jesus to John Leray, US


Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a battle of good and evil. I am showing you this dark, empty church because you are seeing the result of the evil one’s work in closing many churches. Every closed church is a lost grace of My sacraments

Some of these churches are being closed for a lack of faith in the people who have stopped coming to Sunday Mass, and for fewer vocations to the priesthood

In the Gospel, I am warning My faithful to avoid any evil people who can draw people into hell by their teachings and evil powers. 

The one world people worship Satan, and they are following his orders to kill people. Some of them also can control souls, if they give their will over to Satan and the demons. 

When souls die and are brought before Me in judgment, I give them one last chance to accept Me as Savior, and seek My forgiveness of their sins. Only those, who refuse My love and refuse to follow My laws, send themselves to hell. My angels will cast these evil ones into hell. 

I love everyone, and I call all souls to love Me and seek the forgiveness of each person’s sins.”