Jesus: I am your first love

BE INTIMATE WITH ME, MY BLOOD IS EVERYTHING

Behold I come Blog

Here the cry of My heart My people, the love song of your Savior.  As I long for relationship with you… for a heart wide open to receive all that I have to give. My life was a life so freely given, without hesitation, without condition, without doubt, without fear. My life's blood poured out in complete obedience for you... because of My intense love for you. Nothing could stop Me from giving all for you. 

Love died that day for you so that you would have a way, a way to Our Father, a way through Me. Never has a love like Mine been known, NEVER children- a love that would die for you, again and again and again. 

I AM YOUR FIRST LOVE. 

I AM everything that you have ever sought for in your heart. I alone will satisfy. I alone hold all the answers. Allow Me to go deeper, ever deeper to reach the very depths of your soul. I wish to be your first love. I wish to rule and reign over your heart. 

The blood is everything children. My blood covered all. My blood conquers all. My blood is Our covenant, shed for you and for all men so that sins would be forgiven, so that victory is won, so that you can be One in Me as I AM One in My Father and We are One in Spirit and in truth. 

I want all of you children. I gave My all for you, can you not do the same for Me? 

So much mercy has been given, so much mercy shown, so much grace poured out. For those who have ears to hear and understand what it is to have My Kingdom within, the Kingdom of God resides within you. It lives within your heart, those who know Me and love Me intimately. Within this intimacy, this love relationship, this blood covenant bond that We share, you will be given blessings upon blessings from My Father, from Our Father. Those who live with hearts wide open receiving all that I have to give will have My peace and will walk a victorious life regardless of outward situations and experiences. I have come for so long, longing for each and every one of you to fully surrender to My will. 

But I tell you now, this time as you know it is come to a close. For all must come to pass as has been written. It is time for the culmination of all things. You knew this day would come for it is in My Word and My Word is truth. So I ask you this day, are you in total surrender to Me? AM I your first love? Has My blood washed you and sanctified you and made you holy as I AM holy?

You are blood-bought. Have you accepted this gift in its entirety? Are you walking in My victory and in My righteousness? Is your life a risen one in Me? Will you join Me now in these last days to bring all the lost home? Will you reach the unreached and love the unlovable for Me, as I did for each and every one of you? Will you walk that narrow road of Calvary knowing that victory is won?