Many theologians are bringing doctrines of demons

Our Lady of the Roses, Bayside, NY

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE UPON EARTH""Pray a constant vigilance of prayer in your homes, and keep these prayers going throughout your country and all of the countries of the world. Hold back the darkness that is enclosing upon mankind.
     "I will be with you unto the Second Coming of My Son. I promise you, My children, that you will never be alone upon earth. There are angel guardians with you at all times. Seek them out; do not cast them aside, My children. They are as living as you are.
     "The agents of hell will make it their pursuit to take this knowledge of the supernatural from you. You must safeguard your Faith and keep the Faith in the hearts of your children and your family members. Pray, My children. It does not have to be words of a special nature. Just pray from your heart. Speak to Me as your Mother. Speak to My Son, for He will aid you. The power of prayer is great, My children. Nothing is impossible to God the Father in Heaven in the Trinity!" - Our Lady, May 30, 1978

A FLICKER OF FAITH?"My children, maintain the Faith in your hearts; keep the firm foundation of faith in the hearts of your children and your families. When I return to earth, shall I find among you even a flicker of faith left, My children?
     "Satan has set himself now in Rome. He plans to do great battle in the hierarchy. It will be bishop against bishop and cardinal against cardinal. All that is rotten must fall. Do not be concerned in the outcome, My children, for the eventual victory is with Heaven. This is all allowed, permitted by the Eternal Father, by reason of separating the sheep from the goats. It will be a test for all mankind.
     "All who accept the errors of modernism and humanism will find it most difficult to maintain the truth and stay on the narrow road. I gave you, in My visit upon earth, the rule and the way. You must follow it or you will fall. Keep a constant vigilance of prayer going throughout your country and all of the countries upon earth." - June 1, 1978

TO SEDUCE MANKIND"There are many theologians, even in My Son's House now, that are bringing to mankind doctrines of demons. They are teachings of man and not of God. Many have set themselves in their arrogance to change the wordings in the Book of love and life, the Bible. These changes were to seduce mankind into bondage of sin.
     "My children, do you not recognize that the masses of the world are converging upon your nation, the United States? With money, they are entering and bringing with them all manner of sin and perversion--immorality and homosexuality. And who will come forward to fight these evils?
     "In the knowledge from the Eternal Father, I understand full well that the time will come when My Son shall return among you! But there will be doubt as to the faith left upon earth, for when He comes shall He look upon you and find even a flicker of faith still left in your hearts?" - Our Lady, June 2, 1979

"DO NOT FOLLOW THE SCOFFERS""Do not follow the scoffers who continue to say, 'His promise has not and will not come true, to return in the Second Coming.' I assure you I shall come to you all as a thief in the night. Little will you be prepared unless you listen to My Mother's counsel and keep your heart open for the truth. The more you seek riches in this life, the less you will have in Heaven, for they do not coincide, My child and My children. You cannot have a god, symbolized by money, before you, for you will love one and hate the other. And whom will you hate, My children, but Me?" - Jesus, September 7, 1985

TRIBULATIONS"My child, you understand the Eternal Father is most merciful, and My Son does not want the world to be destroyed. However, great tribulations shall be set upon mankind. Sodom and Gomorrha were destroyed, destroyed by fire and brimstone.
     "What can you expect upon your country which allows homosexuality to flourish and become the way of life which now your leaders under a banner of truthfulness and faithfulness to his God, have now torn down that banner and is going in the direction of satan. 
     "Laws are being made now to protect the offenders of God, the homosexuals. Mankind will have a banner ahead. There will be tribulations set upon the world before My Son returns to gather His own. Yes, in time many will be removed from the earth. However, there will be a tribulation before that moment." - Our Lady, October 6, 1992