Sexual Sins: There is a dramatic split coming in My Church

Jesus (to John Leary) said: Resultado de imagen de obispos alemanes niegan saludo al papa

“My people, My Church has had to fight off many heresies throughout the years. When you hear heretical statements against the teachings of My Church, you need to stand up and criticize them for their false teaching. You have the Catechism of the Catholic Church which is a repository of all things that are true according to the teachings of My apostles. There is a dramatic split coming in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. This schismatic church will accept New Age teachings, and it will claim that many sexual sins will not be mortal sins any longer. These schismatic teachings will defy My Sixth Commandment and the teachings of Humane Vitae. 

My faithful remnant will protest and fight such teachings as heresies. If My leaders continue to teach heresies, then you do not have to follow their false and incorrect teachings. Eventually, this split in My Church will require My remnant to have their prayer groups and Masses in the homes. As the Christian persecution increases, you will need to come to the safety of My refuges. When your churches start to teach heresies, you need to try and correct those in error. If the church leaders do not stop their heresies, then you need to leave that church. You all will need to follow only My true teachings, and do not be deceived by false teachings. 

Pray for discernment for the truth in what is taught in My churches. Avoid all heretical churches, and trust in the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit. I will protect My remnant from all evil and all heresies, especially at My refuges.”