The importance of making time for Me every day.

Jesus to John Leary, July 11, 2015: (St. Benedict)



Jesus said: “My people, today, you celebrate the feast of St. Benedict, who brought you a monastic life of prayer. You also remember to carry your St. Benedict medal as a way to protect yourself from the demons, as it is a medal of exorcism. I have emphasized this to you when your silver medal of St. Benedict turned to gold. Let this feast day help you to remember the importance of praying your rosaries every day, and to make time for Me every day. 

In your Adoration time, remember also to take five or ten minutes of silent prayer in contemplative prayer so you are united with Me in love. In the vision I have shown you My footsteps because I want all of you to follow in My footsteps, so you can imitate how I lived. I lived very simply, and I was constantly in prayer to be united with My heavenly Father in love. I want you to do everything for Me out of love for Me. This means giving your will over to Me so you can carry out your individual missions. I may lead you to do things out of your comfort zone, but be willing to go the extra mile to save souls from hell. I thank all of My faithful for taking up their cross to follow Me in My footsteps.”
 Jesus said: “My people, when you have a vivid picture of how souls are suffering in hell for all eternity, you have an added incentive to prevent more souls from going there in your conversion efforts. When you have a hot day without any air conditioning, you are very uncomfortable, and sweating from the heat. Your little suffering on earth is nothing compared to be being roasted black in the pits of hell. When people reject Me, and worship their possessions and pleasures, they do not realize what judgment awaits them. 

This is why I need My evangelists and My prophets to wake these people up to the reality of choosing the right eternal destination for their souls. To obey My Commandments and show love to Me and your neighbors, may take some sacrifices, but you do not want to face My judging you to hell. It is either heaven or hell. These are the only two choices. You would much rather choose Me, who loves you, than Satan, who hates you.”