Woe to those who oppress my people!


 by  


“My child, there is nothing that happens that does not have ramifications in the spiritual realm. Woe to those who oppress my people! I am being scourged and mocked by legions! I am about to rattle the nations, to wake them from their sin and error. 

Pray for nations, my children. Pray for those who are mercilessly persecuting me in my followers. Do I not feel every one of the blows myself? Do I not weep in the loneliness and despair of those imprisoned for being my followers? Do I not feel the gnawing hunger in my belly that my displaced children feel? You must know that my justice will be appeased in this as in all things. A great shaking* is about to come for the whole world. Pray that souls will be converted. Offer your prayers in the Divine Will for greater efficacy. I will hear you and my mercy will flow through you into the world. Mercy triumphs over justice. Yet the Divine justice is always satisfied. Pray. Fast. Do so in the Divine Will and your will accomplish infinitely more than you can imagine. Children, pray!”


(*The “great shaking” may or may not refer to an earthquake. It may be figurative, or it may be literal. One way or another, it will shake the nations.)