What sorrow is coming to sinful humanity, but what joy as well!


Published by  
Jeremiah 9: 6-7 Oppression upon oppression, deceit upon deceit! They refuse to know me, says the Lord. Therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: I will now refine and test them, for what else can I do with my sinful people?
“Oh my beloved, what sorrow is coming to sinful humanity, but what joy as well! Remember this when the hour is dark, when you feel the crushing weight upon you that sin has purchased: that the measure of joy which follows the sorrow will be so much greater as to render the sorrow a distant memory. 

Just as you will not be able to imagine joy in the deepest darkness, so too when the darkness is banished, will you be unable to imagine such depths of sorrow. Children, when the Healer binds your wounds, he does it so completely as to banish the pain even from memory! Yes, I am making all things new! 
Cling to hope with joy, my children. I have come that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. Live my will in each moment, dear children, and be at peace. Shalom.”