Do not be a harsh judge, ready to criticise and condemn.

24 October 2015 to 2 Patricks, Ireland 


Look to the Truth always and see Me in all that you do.  Let your life be a Gift of Love to all those you meet; let them see Me in you.
Do not judge or condemn. 

Do not speak angry words but look with love on My children.
Be forgiveness, seeking only to love all that you meet: this is what I require of My followers, to be gentle loving servants of Love. 

When I look upon this world, all I see is harshness. My children look upon each other with envy, anger and hatred in their hearts. 

Love has grown cold, children. 

You have allowed a spirit of fear to enter your lives, you fear to Love, you fear to speak My Name, you fear to show this world that you are a follower of Mine. This has been a ploy of lucifer and he has succeeded in emanating fear across the face of this earth. 

Look within your hearts, My children, and find the fear; replace it with My Love for perfect Love drives out all fear. 

Console those that you meet, do not be afraid to speak to My children, do not be afraid to smile upon one another. 

Look for Love in all that you meet, in all that you do and all that you see and you shall find Love, My little ones. 

Do not be a harsh judge, ready to criticise and condemn. Be loving servants of Love.
I Love you, My children, and I give My Love freely to you.
I ask that you give My Love freely to all that you meet. I Love you.