The Third and Fourth Seal will be opened wide shortly

To the Little Pebble 



Mary:
Re-read all that We of Heaven have revealed to you, for the Third and Fourth Seal will be opened wide shortly, and there will be so many deaths, My children. We Weep so very much for Our children, as many of them will be unprepared for the sudden explosion of events. Continue to listen and watch what will come, for it is in the plan of Pope Francis to travel to Israel and to the region of Palestine. What has been revealed to the Last Prophet concerning Francis, will take effect swiftly.”
“My children will soon see the public apostasy spoken about by Saint John in the Book of Revelation and through the writings of Saint Paul. Francis will bring forth a Declaration of Allegiances that must be signed by the Clergy, similar to the one the King of England brought forth when the full separation occurred during the reformation. Excommunication and even death will be the decree.”
“It is for this reason, My children, there is so much suffering coming to the world. But know this: these are the final stages of the end years, before My Divine Son Jesus returns to the world to bring forth the New Holy Era.”
“Watch, My children, as Russia, the Bear and China, the Red Dragon, flex their power over the events that now will invade the whole of the Middle Eastern Regions, which will engulf the Mediterranean region – which involves many coastal nations from Europe and Africa. Meteorites will once again hit the Nations to show man that the Heavens are shaken.”
“Continue to pray, My children, holding on to your faith in trust and hope, and remember always that God Loves you and seeks only your happiness, and in the final analysis He controls all.”
“I Love you, sweet children, and united with you all We offer all to God for the salvation of the world.”
“The Words and Visions given to you, son, in these last days are to show mankind how God can and does communicate to His children. I Love you, My Little Pebble. Know the ones who are to come are coming soon.”
“I Bless you and all My children: in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
Mary