I will provide protection for My faithful at My refuges.

January 8, 2016: Jesus to John Leary 


Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some serious problems with your markets, and some are apprehensive where this will lead your country. The one world people are orchestrating all of your financial problems because it is their intention to take over your country with a martial law. This is why they are trying to create one crisis after another to achieve their goal of a take over of America. 



This takeover will be a punishment for your sins, but I will provide protection for My faithful at My refuges. You will need patience to endure the trial that is coming, but the evil ones will only have a short reign before I will bring My victory. The tribulation is prophesied in the Scriptures. The light at the end of this tunnel is My promised victory over the evil ones. Trust in Me that My power is much greater than the Antichrist and the demons. Keep close to Me in frequent Confession, and your soul will be saved with Me.”