Mark of the Cross or the Beast

WORLD SOON TO BE IN CHAOS"My child, My children, I do not come to you to bring words of doom--no, but words of hope and courage. Man has brought upon himself the time for great punishment and chastisement.
     "In the mercy of the Father, a Warning will be sent to man very soon. Should man not heed this Warning, he will be cleansed until there remains upon your earth only those who will set up the Kingdom with My Son.
     "All who have heard My words and heeded the warning from Heaven will not be unaware of the trials that lie before man now. Already the forces of evil have darkened the world and now have entered upon the governing powers of the world. Soon the world will be embroiled in great chaos. Man will fight a struggle for his survival.
     "In My many visits to My children upon earth, I have given you the means for your salvation. The sacramentals must be used, and the example of all parents must be one of goodness and godliness.
     "Man must not flee from the houses of My Son. Much evil and corruption has entered into the hearts of many, even in the houses of My Son. However, it was doomed and deemed for this time to come about, for man to pass through a crucible of suffering, one which is a test. All that is rotten will fall. The sheep will be separated from the goats." - Our Lady, October 6, 1973

SECOND COMING"My child, many ask you for dates, for times. It is not important. It is not necessary that you know dates, but to be prepared. I know that I have not gone throughout the world without using every means and effort to awaken you to the danger that lies ahead.
     "A great Warning will be sent upon your earth. Learn from this, and mend your ways; for if you do not, you will then receive a great Chastisement. I repeat this, for many have to learn through repetition. I promise that I will be with you unto the Second Coming of My Son.
     "Many false prophets have gone throughout the world, many that were not of the Father, their father being the father of all liars. Recognize, My children, the faces of evil about you. Many come disguised as angels of light. You must all pray for the light." - Our Lady, December 24, 1973


MARK OF THE CROSS OR THE BEAST "The Father is now in the process, My child, of separating the sheep from the goats. Each man and woman and child shall receive a mark upon him. It will be the mark of the cross or the mark of the beast.
     "Yes, My child, there is much evil in your government and in the governments of the world. Do you not recognize the signs of your times? Know that--I repeat now: you are now living in the latter days. Prepare yourselves now, while you have the time. Blessed is the soul that has taken My words and acted upon them.
     "I bless you all, My children, as children of the light. I will be with you to the Second Coming of My Son. All who are burdened with their cross, come to Me and I will comfort you. Come to My Son in the tabernacles of the world. Hurry, My children. The agents of hell are loosed and have set in motion a plan now to close these tabernacles to you. Hasten now; gather your graces, My children, while there is still time! Spend much time with My Son in the Eucharist. It is truly the Bread of life. It will be a most dark day, My child, when these taber­nacles will be closed to you." - Our Lady, February 10, 1975

THE FALSE MESSIAHS"You must make it known, My child, that man will not on his own merits bring about the one shepherd and the one religion. No, My children, you must not be misguided. This unity of mankind will only come when My Son returns to your world.
     "I must caution you not to be led astray by the false mes­siahs upon your world. Do not be blinded by their miracles. You will understand now and keep it in your hearts that My Son shall return the manner in which He ascended. He will descend to you from the sky. So, if one says to you: 'Come, he is here. I will take you to him.' Do not go! If they say to you: 'He is out in the field. Come, I will take you to him.' You will not go. For you will know when My Son arrives. He will come down with the angels with a loud shout of triumph to set your world in order. Prior to this time, My child, your world will be in great chaos. War upon war, destruction from the Ball of Redemption!
     "If My Son did not return, My child, there would be no flesh saved, so great will be the trial upon earth and mankind." - Our Lady, March 18, 1975

WHEN ALL WILL BE PUT TO RIGHT"I bless you all, My children. I place My mantle of protection about you.
     "In the future, which is now, My children, those who are of well spirit will have nothing to fear. I have given many words to you in the past to prepare you for this moment. Now, My children, you will continue to pray a constant vigilance of prayer, and you will understand why I have spent so much time with you.
     "As I have promised in the past, I will be with you forever, and on your earth unto the Second Coming of My Son, when all will be put to right.
     "You must accept the will of the Eternal Father and carry your cross without complaint." - Our Lady, September 6, 1975

Our Lady of the Roses