Jesus: Very few are My truly loving friends


He & I Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis, France

Holy hour
Jesus: "Don't you think that if you were to spend this entire hour of adoration repeating the words, 'Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven', you would not be wasting your time? For My will is all love. It is out of love that you ask Me for it, and when the sum of all love on earth is greater than the sum of hate, that will be a step forward. Hate is not from heaven. Hate is the very breath of hell.
Love, My dear little girl, not only those who are kind, but those who would snub you. Try to counterbalance the fearful weight of opposition to My desire for kindness and love. Very few are My truly loving friends - those who love Me for the sake of My love.
During these days of family reunion you understand how tenderness leads to joy, to happy understanding. Let your mind reach out in the same way to the whole human race, which should be just one big happy family, and see the peace that will come from this, while on the contrary..."
'Lord, I should so much like to get this peace for the whole world.'
"Pray. Show n example of heartwarming love. You remember how good My mother and St. Joseph were to all those who received them during their travels. Long afterward people remembered their visit. They left a wake of blessings all almostng their way.
And haven't you received wave upon wave of light?"