The Sea will engulf much of the world’s land


MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO THE LITTLE PEBBLE ON 24TH MARCH 2016
NO. 734
Sad to see such senseless butchery in Belgium and other countries; consolation is that these souls who passed over the veil, were saved – To those perpetrators, justice will follow swiftly – Satan and the Antichrist orchestrate these cowardly acts of inhumanity – Terrorists will strike many countries, including France, Germany, the United States of America, Spain, Indonesia, Australia and even the Middle Eastern Countries, at the same time.
OUR LORD“I come all bloodied, My holy son of My Sacred Heart – even on this very Holy Night. How many Tears I shed on this night when I see the world so ungrateful for the Sacrifice I gave in these hours of such sorrow and suffering. Console Me, son! Console Me, My children!”
“The sadness to see such senseless butchery in Belgium and other counties. So many innocents are maimed and murdered. The only consolation I can give My precious children is that these souls who passed over the veil, were saved.”
“To those perpetrators who have been sent by Satan to carry out these atrocities and the many others, will soon meet their Maker. Justice will follow swiftly.”
“You must understand, My children, it is Satan and the Antichrist who orchestrate these terrible cowardly acts of inhumanity – but it is the Powers behind the scenes who create such hatred and these are the powerful Governments of the West and Communism that feed the enemy of God. All is not as it seems as the Secret Societies and the One World Order, who are supplying the arms to these degenerate souls, feed on hatred and revenge against all that is true and holy.”
“It is the plan of ISIS and Al-Qaida and other fringe minorities, who truly are not worshipers of God, who incite these atrocities to bring fear into the hearts of Our children. But soon, God’s Justice will fall and many enemies of God will perish in one swoop.”
“Pray children, for your enemies so that Divine Light, Forgiveness and Mercy, will be given to the many souls who are truly chained by Satan.”
“Take up the Holy Rosary around the world in one big chain – and the enemy of God and your free lands will secure peace – if not – the terrorists will strike in many Countries, including France, Germany, the United States of America, Spain, Indonesia, Australia and even the Middle Eastern Countries, at the same time. All Countries who are now engaged in Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan, will feel the force of these terrible acts of aggression to remove many innocent people.”
“The hour has come, My children, when the world and the Mystical Body of Christ, will be scourged.”
“I wish, My son, that attached to this Message you show mankind what is fast approaching:
  • The shift of the Continents;
  • The North and South Pole to be shifted, and how
  • The Sea will engulf much of the world’s land








[See Google images: Maps of the World – “what is fast approaching”]
“This will occur with the coming Great Warning, so that mankind will change their ways and return to a more simplified life, as it was some many years ago.”
“This is all for now, My son. Remember this evening of how I came and what these next twenty-four hours brought upon the world. Know this, My son, I love you as a Father loves his son.”
“Continue to guide My sheep. I Bless you as I Bless all My loving children – good, and even those who are God’s enemies, for they are sad children in chains: In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“Your Loving Jesus, Saviour of the world”
LITTLE PEBBLE: Jesus came over to me, Kissed me on the head and placed His bleeding Hands on my head – traced the Cross on it and went back into the White Cross, which turned brown and wood like: 
OUR LORD“In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”