Remain Patient During These Times

Children Of My Divine Heart,

Rejoice in Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. 

Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. 
Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. 
Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. 
Model virtue to your children, and to all those you meet. 
Do not refuse Me. Lead others in righteousness. Lead others back to the fold.
Sermons are not necessary. 

Act in all humility. Many eyes are on you. What you say, what you do,
matters. 

Bridle your tongue. Be careful not to dishonor Me. Many will be given
their first contact with Me through you. Serve as My ambassadors, 
and walk in faith. 

When you pass, mysteries will be revealed to you. Until then, obey Me. 

Keep My commandments, and persevere. 

I hope in you. 

Satan is defeated. Do not fear him. Give him no power over you. 

My grace abounds. Find rest in My arms of love, and wait on Me. 

I will restore your marriages, your relationships, and your possessions. 

Remain patient during these times of trial. I refine you as gold. 

When I reposition you, you will be able to work miracles for My glory. 
Wait, and pray. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom