Avoid situations, and people, who lead you to sin.

25 November 2016 

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.

I Am the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender.

Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your lives.

Be holy. Uproot all sin from your hearts. 

Avoid situations, and people, who lead you to sin.

Guard your souls with every fiber of your being. 

Do not grow indifferent to sin. Make all necessary changes to please Me.

I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Do not lie to yourselves. 

You know right from wrong. Admit your wrongdoings. 

Admit your erroneous ways of dealing with problems as they arise.

Admit your terrible choices. 

Know that when you make the innocent suffer, you answer to Me.

Know that I witness your every transgression. You can not escape My authority.

Do not count on My mercy, if you are obstinate in your sin.

You must honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Act with honor.

 I await your conversion. I desire you holy. Change for My glory.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom