My Ten Commandments as your guide

February 7, 2017: Jesus to John Leary 


Jesus said: 


“My people, in the first reading of the creation of man in Genesis, you read how I made Adam and Eve in My own image with a free will. The animals were made with instincts to control their lives, but man has been given a soul and free will, so you can choose to love Me or not. I do not control your free will, because I want My human family to love Me freely. In the vision you are seeing a new baby born because I have given parents a part of My creation in being able to have children. I put the life giving spirit in the soul at conception, as I also assign a guardian angel to each soul. 

I have given you, through Moses, My Ten Commandments as your guide to live by in love of Me and love of your neighbor. 

Just as I told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, so all of My people are obligated to follow My Commandments. You can ask My forgiveness of your sins, but you must keep clean souls in order to be allowed into heaven. 

Rejoice in My creation, even as you see new life born into the world.”