Reciprocate His Love in all that you say and all that you do





(...)Oh, Belovéd Children, do you not see or understand, My Belovéd Son, the Christ Jesus, weeps for each of you.  Come willingly and quickly into the folds of His Sacred Heart.  He longs to bring you to Me.  He longs for your Love.  Oh Belovéd Children, Love Him.  Reciprocate His Love in all that you say and all that you do.  Let His name ring forth from your voice in praise and adoration.

Belovéd Children, let Me into your Hearts.  Let Me guide you to Love and Mercy and away from perdition.  Belovéd Children, pray!  Prayer is My Especial Gift to you, for when you pray, My ear is bent to hear you and the whole of Heaven is silenced by your prayer.  I Love your prayers and always answer them.  Trust in My Will for you, My Children.  Though your life may be filled with sorrows and tragedy, I am with you.  When you, in your weakness, turn to Me for Love and comfort, this soothes the wounds that this World’s hatred of the Christ Jesus has inflicted (upon) His Holy and Belovéd Father.  When you turn to Me in times of tribulation, I see or know or confirm that frailty and willingness of your Heart to lean on Me.  I am your Loving Father and Eternal God.  Who better to turn to than your Holy and Eternal Father.

Surely the Hearts that look to Me so quickly or naturally in their times of sorrow bring Me such joy by their strength and confidence in Me and My Most Beatific Love.  The Belovéd Children who will automatically or naturally turn to their Loving Father are My Good and Belovéd Children and I shall protect them from all anguish and darkness.  Belovéd Children, do not waste precious minutes of your time concerned or consumed by the many terrors and sins this World offers to you.  Let Me be your Light of Love and ever-lasting Life! (...)


http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/march-2017.html