Jesus: Set Your Priorities In Order

1 April 2017 To Tenderheart ,Canada


Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. 

Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. 

I await your fiat. I will not violate your free will. Gift Me with this token of affection this day. Be holy. Love as I love. 

Change for My glory. 
My Little Ones, Satan is defeated. You need not fear him. 

Walk in faith. I will reposition you, if you let Me. I invite you to serve, and to work in My vineyard. Many are called, but few are willing to humble themselves, and to obey. 

Millions are caught up in pleasures of the flesh, and refuse to let go of sin, of addictions which might condemn them to an eternal torment. 

Beloved, do not gamble with your eternal destination. I have gifted you with both intelligence, and discernment. 

Pray for direction. Set your priorities in order. Many have fallen into Hell Fire because, like you, they thought that they had much time on their side. 

Beloved, Satan claims souls daily. Those who remain hardened in their sins can not enter into Paradise. Remember this. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom