Your angels witness, and write down your transgressions


Friday, 31 March 2017


Children Created For My Glory,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. Love speaks to you. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.

 Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I hope in you. 

Abandon your plans. Enter into My divine will, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Remember always that your angels witness, and write down your transgressions. They report to Me daily. Many of them have nothing positive to record. 

Beloved. 

Bridle your tongues. You will be made to account for every word

Be sure to uplift those I place upon your path. Do not destroy reputations, and murder with your words. I expect holiness from you all. Obey. 


I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom




Thursday, 30 March 2017


Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to teach you My ways. Accept My direction. Trust in Me. 

Trust that I wait on you in love. Beloved, do not reject Me. You must accept Me. 

Those who refuse to kneel before Me, those who refuse to honor, and obey Me, will be cast into the Fire of Hell. 

Hear Me. Do not think yourselves capable of securing your own salvation with works. Accept My greatest gift today. 

Repent of all wrongdoing, and be right with Me. You must desire holiness, and strive to obey Me out of love. 

Draw near to Me. Read My words of love daily. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom