I Hope To Transform The World


Wednesday, 24 May 2017


Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. 
Surrender. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and obedience. Draw near to Me.
Give M reign. Give Me permission to work in you.

Many are lost. Millions refuse Me, and now worship the Beast. 

My Little Ones, My heart breaks for love of you. Repent of all wrongdoing. 

Abide in Me. Keep My commandments, and learn My ways. 

Enter into relationship with Me for time is of the essence. 

Do not make yourselves as gods, and disobey My laws. 

Your redemption hangs in the balance. Walk in faith. 

Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. 

Desire holiness, and follow in the footsteps of My Son. 

Love as I love. Serve in all humility. 

I hope to transform the world, through you. Witness to My love. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom