Souls Hang In The Balance

30 April 2017 https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280


Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts
 to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Walk the Earth as My 
heirs. Do not be fooled by riches, honor, or status. Satan will offer you many 
things in order to have your souls. Beloved, Satan only desires to have you 
suffer along with him. He plans to rob you of an eternity of bliss. Beware. 

Do not fall into his traps. Arm yourselves. If you refuse to engage in warfare, 
you will lose much. Fight for what is rightfully yours. Hold your ground. 

Defend the faith. Pray. Pray, Little Ones, for much prayer is needed, and 
My Children tire of praying for they have not the discipline to kneel before 
Me daily. My Little Ones, souls hang in the balance. The souls of your children,
of your friends, of your bloodlines, are at stake. Pray without ceasing. 
Pray 
for conversions. Set the limits. Set the tone. Set yourselves up for success, 
not failure. You do not want to lose this fight. Believe Me. Join the ranks of 
the elect today. Lead by example, and grow in love. Put on My armor, cover 
yourselves in the Blood of the Lamb, and trust in Me. I hope in you. I leave 
you My kiss of peace. 
Shalom