I have stored up treasures for you



I Hope In Your Return

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. 
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. 
Surrender unto Me without delay. Give Me permission. I wait on you. 
I wait on your fiat, and hope in you. My Little Ones, I so yearn to bless you. 

I have stored up treasures for you. Will you not accept My gifts today? 

Many of you turn your backs to Me, and pretend to be right with Me. 

You wound My heart terribly. Beloved, put an end to your lies. 

You can not deceive Me. I Am, the Author of Light, and Truth, 
is omnipotent, and omnipresent. I know you better than you know yourselves. 

I witness all your shortcomings, all your sins, and know everything about you. 

I am aware of all the accusations that Satan brings against you before My Court. 

I know the exact number of your hairs. Nothing about you ever escapes Me. 

Know this as Truth. Know also that I hope in your return. Return to Me, 

and magnify My most holy name. 

Return to Me, and repent for every time you have disobeyed Me, and dishonored 
Me by your actions and your sins of omission.

 Be right with Me, Little Ones. Accept to be My heirs. Accept Me this day. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom