Jesus: This message goes out to the United Nations




Children Created For My Glory,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I invite you to pray together. 

This message goes out to the United Nations. I command this organization to align its' actions to My divine will. I command the United Nations to kneel before Me in all humility, and to pray for world peace each and every day for a fixed amount of time, until My Son returns to establish My dominion onto the Earth.


I would like prayer to be the first item on the agenda of the UN each day. This is My expectation. If these nations pray together regularly, I will secure world peace. Should the United Nations refuse Me, I will pour down My wrath upon each nation which has secured a membership to the UN. 

I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of All Things. Obey Me. Refuse Me, and fall under My wrath. 

Prove to the world that you mean business.

 Start praying together. I challenge you to pray for change, and to make prayer your utmost priority for the nations of the world. All nations must have at least one ambassador before My throne of mercy. 

See that this also become a reality in all nations of the Earth. In every government of the world, I command that at least one individual kneel before Me daily while his/ her government is in session. This individual is to pray for discernment and for My divine will to manifest over that nation. This position will be crucial in years to come. With prayer, all things will become possible. Hear Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom