Let No One Deter You From Me

 16 July 2017 to Tenderheart, Canada


Children Created For My Glory,


Love calls to you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission. 

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. 

Open your hearts to Love. Admit your wrongdoings. 

Repent before Me. Repent of all your sins, and of the iniquities of your fathers. 

Beloved, break free from all that displeases Me. 

Offend Me no more. Be righteous. I have gifted you with much. 

Serve in all humility. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. 

Pray without ceasing. Read My words of love to you. 

Enter in relationship with Me, and safeguard this relationship. 

Let no one deter you from Me. 

If you are persecuted, count it all joy. 

Walk in faith. Hold fast. 

Do not fear events foretold, simply pray through them. 

Obey, and keep My commandments. 

They are your guide. I hope in you, Little Ones. I rejoice in you. 

I Am is patient with you. 

Make time for prayer.

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom