Plead The Blood Over Your Life





Children Created For My Glory,


I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am, the King of Saints. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Do not refuse Me. Surrender to My divine will. Give Me permission to reveal My master plan to you. 

Beloved, when you enter into relationship with Me, I will share My heart with you. I will reveal many mysteries to you. 

Spend time with Me. 

Read Holy Scriptures. 

Seek My holy face.

Draw near to Me. 

This is not a game. Your reward will be eternal

You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me, and learn My ways. 

Keep My commandments. 

Love. Love as I love. 

I count on you to show others how to love without condition. 

Make every effort to be holy. Holiness is expected of you. 

All Heaven witnesses your transgressions. 

Repent, Little Ones. 

The blood of your ancestors call out to Me for vengeance upon Satan. 

The blood of Jesus is My greatest gift to you. Be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Plead the blood over your life. 

Walk in faith. Great jubilation awaits those who make themselves obedient. Trust Me.

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom