The Masons are infecting My Church




Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing My great miracles that protected My people from being killed by the Egyptians. My Shekinah flame held back the chariots of the Egyptians, while I opened the Red Sea for the Israelites to pass through on dry land. When the flame diminished, the Egyptians went into the path, but then the waters closed in on them and drowned the soldiers. This same protection that I gave the Israelites, I will also see to the protection of My faithful during the tribulation. You will be led by your guardian angels with a small flame to the nearest refuge. A shield of invisibility will protect you from the evil ones. 

Later, the evil ones will be cast into the flames of hell, while I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. In the Gospel I told My people that the only sign I will give, is the sign of Jonah. Unless the people repent and ask for My forgiveness, they cannot enter into heaven. I told them that they had a greater person than Jonah was here in Me. The Queen of the South visited the wisdom of Solomon, but they had a person greater than Solomon here in Me. Give praise and glory to Me for My protection and My graces.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a vision of demons attacking My Church, and you are wondering how can this be? I have told you that I will not allow the gates of hell to destroy My Church. I am allowing a coming division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. It is the faithful remnant that will be protected from the demons, and you will see this protection at My refuges. The Masons are infecting My Church with their heresies and lies. Avoid staying in any of the schismatic churches because they will be lost by their own free will. 
Remain faithful to My Commandments, and do not follow any evil laws of man that the devil has infected with his lies. You are seeing evil all over the world in abortions and the sexual sins. Your courts and governments have legalized abortion, homosexual marriages, and euthanasia. No matter how much your evil people claim that these things are legal, they are still mortal sins in My eyes, because My Commandments are not changeable. 

When you stand up against what is morally wrong, you will be persecuted for standing up for My Holy Name. Do not be afraid of the evil ones because I will protect you. Your good example will be a bright flame of truth that you will shine forth through the darkness of sin. Even if you may face being martyred for your faith, never deny Me before anyone. Your faith is a gift, and your soul desires to be with Me in heaven. Guard your soul against evil and cleanse it frequently in Confession.”