A Tremendous Responsibility



Children Of My Divine Heart,


I stand before you in glory. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not delay. Do not make Me wait on you any longer. Live for My glory. 

Kneel before Me in all humility, and repent. Accuse yourselves of having strayed for so long. Accuse yourselves of having given the wrong example to those entrusted into your care. Those who have been gifted with children will fall under stricter guidelines. Their judgement will be more severe. 

Hear Me, Beloved. When I entrust souls into your care, this is a tremendous responsibility. The more souls I entrust into your care, the greater My expectations of you. Do not cause the innocent to stumble, and to stray from the path of righteousness, for you will answer to Me for this transgression. Model holiness to your children. 

Model obedience, and love of My laws too. I hope in you. This warning is meant to put you back on the path of righteousness. The severity of your judgement depends upon your response to this instruction. Know that your excuses will not hold any weight in My Court. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom