The evil ones are entering My Church


July 25, 2017: (St. James) to John Leary 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC

Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you a second message about the evil ones who are entering My Church. In the vision you are seeing large evil demons attacking My Church on the altar. 


My faithful remnant are protected by My veil of invisibility. 

Any services in the schismatic church will not have a true Holy Communion, because they will not have the proper words of Consecration. 

This schismatic church will be teaching New Age, and it will be giving allegiance to the Antichrist. 

My faithful will be leaving these false churches to follow Me in their homes and eventually in their refuges. 

As this evil spreads, you will soon see My Warning to give all sinners an opportunity to change their lives. 

As the lives of My faithful are in danger, I will warn them that it is time to come to My refuges. 

Do not be afraid, but trust in My angels to protect you from the evil ones. My punishment will soon fall on the evil ones, as My victory will then cast the evil ones into hell, and My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace.”