Your prayers are urgently needed


Children Of My Divine Heart,



Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. 

Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. 

Give Me permission to transform your lives. Accept My direction. 

Give Me reign. 

Allow Me to reign over your hearts, your souls, your very lives. 

You were created for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. 

Be right with Me.

Abandon the ways of the world. 

Pray, Beloved. 

Pray without ceasing for your prayers are urgently needed before My throne of mercy. 

Pray for conversions. 

Pray for entire nations to return to the fold. 

Millions refuse Me. 

My Little Ones, damnation is a very serious matter. 

Look for the truth. Refuse to accept the lies of the world. 

Expose all deceptions. 

Strive for holiness. 

Do not accept deception as the norm. 

Refuse to compromise virtue. 

I have gifted you with discernment. 

Pray, and I will teach you all things. Pray for revelation about things to come. 

Walk in faith. Hope in Me. 

Keep your gaze on Me. 

Find shelter in My arms of love, and never fear. 


I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom