The traitors of faith will not achieve victory



4539 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace in Lavarone / Trento / Italy, October 11, 2017 to Pedro Regis, Brazil
Dear children, the traitors of faith will not achieve victory. My Jesus is beside His true defenders. Do not be discouraged. My Jesus is in control of everything. He is acting, although you do not see Him. Believe firmly in the Power of Jesus. Nothing will be able to destroy the Plans of God. 

Bend your knees in prayer. Remain firm in the truth. When you are far from the truth, you become a target for God's enemy. Do not allow the devil to deceive you. In God there is no half-truth. Listen to Jesus. Stay with the True Magisterium of His Church. After all tribulation, you will see the Mighty Hand of God act. Do not forget: in your hands the Holy Rosary and Sacred Scripture, in your heart the love of truth. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Courage. If you happen to fall, seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. 
Difficult days will come for you, but put your trust and hope in the Lord. He will wipe away your tears and everything will turn out well for you. Onward. I love you as you are and will always be close to you. 

This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.