All actions of Humanity are in My eternal present

My children, the mighty ones of this Earth will soon be dust, and if they do not repent of their excesses and their perversity, they will be prisoners of the infernal abyss. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Many of them believe that power and money will make them immune to My justice, which is at the door of their homes lying in wait for them. The evil that they do to the innocent, the oppressed, the marginalized, cries out to Heaven, and the tears of My Holy Mother move me immensely, because She constantly pleads for those who are exploited and about whom nobody cares; to Her they do matter, and she does not stop interceding and pleading for them. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Woe to those mighty ones! Whether or not they are clergy, whether or not they are Catholics, whether or not they are pagans, My justice will be implacable with them if their attitudes do not change, and if they do not do justice here on Earth, Heaven will do them justice in the afterlife according to their works. Let nobody believe - neither the most powerful nor the most insignificant creature of this world - that My justice will be mocked, because I am the Eternal and all actions from the beginning of Humanity to the end are in My eternal present, and everything is before My Sight and that of My Eternal Father who is grieved by the evil that this creation has spread throughout the world and that so few creatures give Him glory and make reparation for so much infamy.
My Father commanded me to come down to this world to redeem you from so much sin and such evil, but My Passion and My doctrine were not of use to all, because there are very many who are crooked and pass by all that is divine out of convenience, out of love from materialism and because of the well-being they enjoy. And those whose privileged positions in this society ought to set an example - they are the most corrupt and promulgate satanic laws that plunge the people into the most terrible of darknesses, leading them onto infernal paths, laws such as abortion. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Pray children, pray and make reparation to the Immaculate Heart of My Holy Mother, so grieved by your sins and iniquities. Pray for those who govern you that they might have the light of My Holy Spirit and not promote perverse laws as they do. Prayer is never lost if it is made with the heart and in the proper dispositions: do not pray for the sake of praying, do it from the heart, with love and with the desire that this world would change for the better. I, Jesus, listen to you and bless you for it. Peace to those who, reading these messages, believe them and put them into practice.