There Are Communions That Dishonor Me





http://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/do-whatever-he-tells-you.aspx

My children, I see that you often send prayers both of My Mother and of Me or other saints through social networks. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
All this very good even if many of you are not accustomed to fulfilling them, and I do not blame you. But think that there is nothing that gives Me more glory and that obtains more graces for you, than a Eucharist heard in the proper dispositions, that is, without a speck of sin, because there are enough Catholics who commune improperly and do not confess, and although you can deceive the Priest who is celebrating, you cannot deceive Me, My children. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Do not believe that no matter how much you commune, you have won Heaven. A single Communion made in the proper dispositions of faith and love and with a conscience free of sins can make you gain Heaven if you die at that moment, but there are communions that dishonor Me more than they honor Me.
I tell you for the umpteenth time, take communion as My Holy Mother would do, with fervor, with faith, with immense love, feeling unworthy to receive me, and above all, with a soul cleansed from sins. And you children, with Communion still in your mouth (not yet consumed), many of you are already attacking or criticizing one another, and this displeases Me greatly and takes away many graces that you could receive if you were to receive communion as I commanded. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Ask for help from your Holy Guardian Angel, My Holy Mother, St Joseph and St Michael the Archangel. If not all of them, choose the one you like the most or which suits you, but do not come to receive me in the way that you do and with the highly disrespectful clothes that you wear in the summer. If the priests are silent I am not silent, and I tell you, woe to the one who communes badly and does not correct themselves! Therefore, children, be aware of whom you are going to receive, the Judge of the living and the dead, your Redeemer, the Son of God, Father and Son of Mary Most Holy. I, Jesus, am speaking to you
Then you spend time in prayers that you do not say in proper conditions, because many say them with the television on, without keeping the necessary silence or composure. It is not that these prayers are bad - they are good, but you make them very unworthy of Heaven because you do not have any fervor and only want to obtain the promises that they carry. Therefore children, correct everything. Intend to be like My Mother and St Joseph were and would be in your time, and do not set a bad example to those who see you, because I will ask you to account for absolutely everything. I, Jesus, am speaking to you and warning you.