Many enter into Hell


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280

Refusal To Listen


Children Of My Divine Heart,


I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. I wait on you. Live for My glory. Uproot all sin from your lives. 

Do not ignore My warnings. 

Many indulge in pleasures which will only result in their eternal damnation. Beloved, do not engage in sinful practices. 


I call you to holiness. Mortify your flesh. Be chaste. 


Learn to identify Satan´s snares, and temptations. 

Do not give in to sin. Hear Me. 

Many enter into Hell Fire because of their refusal to listen to My warnings. 

Do not be counted among the Lost. 

Return to the fold. Be holy. I witness all your transgressions. 

Offend Me no more. Honor Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom