Important MDM Messages – 11 April 2018


14th February 2014 – This is the time when souls will have to endure the pain of Purgatory on Earth.
15th February 2014 – The Antichrist will use his so-called stigmata, as a means to convince the world he is Jesus Christ.
4th March 2014 – Wars will escalate until the Great War is declared.
13th March 2014 – For this is the final period – the final chapter in the fulfilment of My Holy Will.
15th March 2014 – It will only be when the Holy Eucharist is abolished completely, that the Antichrist will enter My Church.
1st May 2014 – My Promise to come again, will be fulfilled in the lifetime of this generation.
3rd May 2014 – Ask and you will receive is not an idle Promise that I made.
13th May 2014 – The sky will be darkened for three days immediately before I return.
6th June 2014 – The figure “one” will be used as a symbol in the new book.
The world will soon be presented by the enemies of My Son, with a wicked book, which will have the number “one” embedded within the cover in red and black, with the head of a goat hidden within its designs.