The Spirit Of Rebellion Against God


https://frgobbi.wordpress.com/027 Our Lady to Fr Gobbi:

begin this new liturgical year with much prayer.
in my heart you will find the safe refuge from the many troubles of the life of today.
troubles, anguish and tribulation are bound to increase from day to day, because humanity, redeemed by my son, is withdrawing ever more and more from god, and transgressing his laws.
the demon of lust has contaminated everything.
my poor children, how sick and stricken you are.
the spirit of rebellion against god has seduced humanity.
atheism has entered into so many souls and has completely extinguished the light of faith and love.
this is the red dragon spoken of in the bible.
read it, my sons, because the present times are those of its realisation.
how many of my children are already victims of this error of satan.
even among my priests how many there are who no longer believe and yet they still remain in my church, true wolves in sheep’s clothing, and they are bringing to ruin a countless number of souls.
nothing can now hold back the hand of god’s justice, which will soon be roused against satan and his followers, as a result of the love, the prayer and the suffering of the elect.
times of great indescribable tribulation are in preparation.
if men only knew, perhaps they would repent, but who has listened to my messages, who has understood the meaning of my tears, of my motherly requests?
almost no one, but a few unknown souls thanks to whom the chastisement has again been put off.
but this year will not end before a great sign is accomplished.
pray, pray, pray, oh you souls chosen by me and prepared so maternally by me.
above all, you, my priests, forsake vain and superfluous things.
these are times of emergency.
you must live only with me, in me, for me.
be vigilant, be ready.
soon i will have need of you, because the time of my triumph has arrived.