Breaker Angels Over Every Nation





Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Beloved, open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. 

My plan nears fruition. Listen to the grumblings all around you. Angels are engaged in spirittual warfare on your behalf. Beloved, never fear. Those noises are only indicators of the battle that now rages on the spiritual plane. 

You are perfectly safe. Most of the battles will now be fought in the Heavens for My Chosen Daughters have obeyed Me. They have encamped breaker angels over every nation of the world. Beloved, much progress is being made. Satan is loosing ground. Rejoice in this. Hope in Me.

 Pray without ceasing. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280