Every Nation Must Have A Prayer Warrior To Intercede



Children Of My Divine Heart,

I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Mercy. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto the One True God. Give Me permission to reign over every aspect of your lives. Keep nothing from Me. Submit to My divine will, and seek the Truth. Satan plans the destruction of all the Earth. 

Arm yourselves before you enter into battle with him, or his agents. Exercise your spiritual authority, and plead the Precious Blood of Jesus as protection, but also in your defense. Spread the Blood all over your surroundings, over your lives, and the lives of those under your charge. 

Do not allow Satan to deceive you. Be not preoccupied with the affairs of the world. Pray for peace. Adore Me. Spend time with Me. Those who have relationship with Me will reap a rich reward. You would do well to remember this. Make all necessary changes to honor Me. Never justify sin. Force your leaders to legislate in accordance to My divine will. 

Failure to comply will bring about the destruction of many lands, many nations. Every nation of the world must have a prayer warrior to intercede on their behalf before My throne. See to it for time is of the essence. 


I wait on you. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. 
Shalom


Posted by Tenderheart's Blog