Fight To Bring My Divine Will Upon The Earth



Children Created For My Glory,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Mercy. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I wait on you. Decide to honor Me today. 


Do not postpone this great change. 


Honor Me, and refuse to compromise virtue. Follow My ways. Keep My commandments, and draw near to Me each day. I call you to holiness. 

Do not break My heart. 

Accept the gift of salvation, and repent of all wrongdoing. Honor Me by your very lives. 

Lead others back to the fold. Gift others with tokens of My love, and affection. 

Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and claim your inheritance now. 

I have seated you in the Heavenlies, and given you authority over all the forces of Evil. 

Exercise your authority, and fight to bring My divine will upon the Earth. 

Force your governments to legislate for My glory. 

Force them to comply to My divine will. 

Nations that refuse Me will be destroyed. 

Hear Me, Beloved. Time is of the essence. 

I desire you with Me in Heaven. Persevere in love. Persevere unto Death. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2018/08/fight-to-bring-my-divine-will-upon-earth.html