There are many Souls in danger of Hell



(...)There are many Souls in danger of hell. Many do not teach their children to Love and Glorify My Name in their innocent Hearts. This too is a grave sin, for what Child grows to be worshipful without the Loving guidance of those who know and Love Me?
Children, so many are in danger of darkness, so I request prayers for them. Pray as the Queen of Heaven has requested, upon the Blesséd Rosaries. Each prayer provides a blessing to Mankind. The Blesséd Mother intercedes for all Mankind. In some instances, for the mitigation of great disasters. In others, it is to provide Time for those who die but who have yet to repent. Others are given to the World as a whole that I delay the Time of My Correction, because it will be such a difficulty, especially for a World that is so spiritually bankrupt. Listen to Me, My Children, and do not wait or disbelieve. The coming Times will be wrought with great difficulties, pain, and disaster. Be strong in your Love and Faith in Me.
Be confident that My Will for you is loving and good. Do not lose your faith when you face great difficulties. Trust that I shall sustain My Children, because you have adhered to My requests and calls for prayer. Children of My Light, many will need your Love of Me to be clear or evident. This will draw My Children to Me by your very example and to attract Souls to Me is such a Great gift to Me.
Belovéd Children, allow My Most Belovéd and reverent Servants to rest in the safety of your homes. As you prepare a dwelling place for Me in your own Hearts, I ask that you prepare a dwelling place for My Belovéd and Devout Servants. Providing a safe place for My Servants will be a great blessing, for those who answer My Request will have a Consecrator always within and will not be starved of the Most Holy Eucharist.
Know, My Children, that you must strengthen your Souls with the GREAT BLESSINGS of your Redeemer, My Belovéd Son, Christ Jesus. Believe that one day soon, as you walk under the sun or converse with your friends or go to work as you do, the Eucharist will become suddenly scarce. Know and beware of those who would claim to be Holy Consecrators, for their Souls are dark and their lies will lead many astray. As the Holy Spirit touches your Heart with discernment over what is evil and what is pure, listen attentively and walk in the direction that keeps you safely ensconced in Love and away from those who would encourage you to sin. [False priests, so to speak, will pretend at being true priests who are able to consecrate hosts. They will not be true priests, and the bread they offer is not the Eucharist at all.]

Belovéd Children, beware of those with golden tongues. Sophists will seek to fool you and lead you away from Me. Sophists want to abolish My Loving Name completely and replace My Love and Mercy and very existence from the minds, Spirits, and words of Mankind. I cannot be made to disappear, for Man is My Loving Priority. Many of My Belovéd Children will fall for these untruths. Some will not recognize the evil work behind the sophists’ words. Those who are weak in prayer are easily misled. Thus, pray for My Children, and guide them when the Time comes.
Belovéd Children, what I allow and what I shall send is not in punishment but to draw My Children close to Me. I have sent calls of Great Love to Capture the attention of Man. The Most Blesséd Mother has warned this World time and again, but so few take heed. Now I resort to disaster and “noise” to gain the attention of Mankind. So steeped in a nature of death is Man that he notices only tragedy and devastations, and often, not even those.
Belovéd Children, be prayerful and do not fear what comes. My Will for you is good. Some of you will be sheltered beneath the mantle of the Most Blesséd Mother of God. Others shall be My Loving Warriors. Others of My Belovéd Children shall be martyred for the reparation of Mans’ great sins, especially for the blood of the children that runs so freely throughout this World. Those of you who are called to martyrdom, do not be afraid. Do not be afraid, but pray. Pray to your Lord God and Father, and I shall give you the grace of strength and courage to endure what you must. Know that whatever pains are inflicted upon you now will be wiped away and rewarded y Me in Eternal Life. 

http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/