Unconfessed sin will condemn you






Children Created For My Glory,


I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Do not refuse Me. Many have turned their backs to Me at a very young age, remained obstinate in their sins, and been thrown into the Lake of Fire. Hear Me. 

Do not wound My hearts so grievously. Seek the Truth. Enter into My divine will, and desire to honor Me until Death. Do not grow indifferent, or remain deaf to My pleas.

I desire you in Paradise with Me. Nothing compares to the joy of being in My presence. 

No earthly pleasures can ever replace My love. You would do well to remember this. Many are deceived. They seek fulfillment in illicit liaisons, and sexual exploits of all kinds. Some engage in behaviors which I consider abominations. 

Beloved, I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Do not plead ignorance of My ways. You have no excuse. 

When you cross over into the spiritual realm, you will be held accountable.  

Unconfessed sin will condemn you. 

All refusal to love will be exposed. Satan will accuse you before My throne, and might also claim your soul as his own. He will lie to you repeatedly if necessary. Search for Truth. 

Give Satan no legal ground to torment you eternally. Hell is very real, Beloved, many are cast away from My sight daily. Hear Me, Little Ones. Return to Me. 

Change for My glory. Time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280