Jesus: Remember that no sin is too great.




Children of My Divine Will, I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Eternal One. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Submit to My divine will a little more each day.

Do not doubt My love for you, for those you love, for your nation. My ways are perfect. Enter into My divine will each day, and remain there. 

When you err, admit your wrongdoing, repent in My sight, and ask for forgiveness. Humble yourselves before Me. Remember that no sin is too great. 

I will forgive you, but you must recognize your sin, turn from it, and be truth filled when you ask for forgiveness from Me. Do not think that you may lie, and deceive Me, in order to secure salvation. 

Nothing escapes Me. You only deceive yourselves when you do this. Persevere in love. Walk in faith. Know that My arms are open wide to greet you, and to accept you back into the fold. 

Run to Me. My love will cleanse you, and flood your hearts with Light. Become a jewel to My crown. Honor Me in all things, and I will gift you with the graces you need to persevere unto Death. I bless you, Beloved. 

Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus in your defense. Disarm Satan at every chance. Take back the ground he has stolen from you. Be obedient to this instruction for it will keep you safe, and Heaven bound. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom