Pray For The Consecrations Of Your Respective Nations To My Divine Will




Children Created For My Glory,


I bless you. I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Beginning and the End of All, Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. Admit your wrongdoings. Repent, Little Ones. Repent while you still have time. Change your ways. Ask for forgiveness, and live for My glory. Be not deceived. 

Look for the Truth. All lies will be exposed in the end. All truth must surface, and all evil destroyed. Trust in Me. Walk in faith. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. I desire to crown you in righteousness. Guard your souls from all contamination. Pray. Read My Holy Scriptures, and draw near to Me. This is your best protection. The more you know Me, the more you will be able to discern My divine will over your lives. 

Pray that your leaders will also begin to read Holy Scriptures. They err. Pray for the consecration of your respective nations to My divine will. This must be done swiftly. Each nation must have a prayer warrior before My throne of Mercy. Nations left without such protection will fall to the Beast. Hear Me. Prepare for what is to come. 

My divine will now descends upon the Earth. I rejoice in you. Do not let your hearts be troubled by events foretold. I Am, the God of the Impossible, knows all you need. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom




http://jabezinaction.blogspot.com/2019/02/i-control-all-thingstrust-in-me.html