You Are My Joy


Children of My Divine Will,

You honor Me. You are the exception. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Eternal One. I Am El Shaddai. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Rejoice in My master plan. 

Walk the Earth as My heirs. Continue to console My broken heart. Continue to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. 

Strive for holiness. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Victory is mine. Persevere in love. 

Accept all persecutions, all mockery, all rejection for My glory. I promise to crown you in righteousness upon your passing. 

When you cross over into the spiritual realm, all Heaven will rejoice because of you. You would do well to remember this. Your reward will be eternal. Endure all things in love. 

Though Satan plans your destruction, sends you trials, and torment, he will not break you. 

Pray for the graces you need each day. Cling to Me. Find shelter in My arms of love, when you feel weak. 

Remember that when you are weak, I strengthen you by becoming the source of your strength. Call on Me. Lift up your voices, and fight for Truth. My divine will now descends upon the Earth because of you. 

For this, I bless you, and thank you now. I have waited for this to happen since the fall of Adam in the Garden of Eden. 

You are My joy. Never forget that you hold a place of honor in My heart, Little Ones. I rejoice in you daily. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


Posted by Tenderheart's Blog / Canada