I will send my angels to assist you



Trevignano Romano October 12, 2021

My children, thank you for being here in prayer and for having responded to my call in your hearts.

My children, do not be afraid, if only you entrust everything to my Jesus! He is the Doctor of the soul, He is the only Savior. 

My children, purification is necessary for your souls, you will see wars in the world, you will see even deadly viruses where science and medicine will not reach, you will see hurricanes, earthquakes and destruction everywhere, all this will come because of mankind who wants to change everything with humanism. 

The Church of Rome: its purification will be great. 

Take refuge in my Immaculate Heart. My children, listen to my words, not to frighten you, but to prepare and console you; you are not alone, God blesses you. 

I, the Merciful Mother, am with you every day; take my hands and I will guide you on the perfect path that leads to the light. 

I will send my angels to assist you, have a living and courageous faith, I love you. 

Now I bless you in the name of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.



MESSAGGI OTTOBRE 2021