The Church does not want to recognize me as Coredemptrix


Trevignano Romano, May 13, 2022

Dear children, thank you for being here and for responding to my call in your hearts. My children, pray, pray, pray, today as then, (apparition at Fatima) I continue to ask for prayers and conversion. If everything had been done as I asked, you would have experienced peace; instead, the gates of hell have been opened and you, my little ones, if you do not strengthen yourselves in faith, you will walk the path of perdition. I stand here, heartbroken, for all that you are allowing. 

My children, look at the Church, she does not want to recognize me as Coredemptrix, I am the Queen of heaven and earth, the one who leads you to my Son Jesus, I am his Mother and of all of you, accept this truth. 

My children, pray for my Ukrainian children, who were thrown into two pits still alive. 

My children, the earth will tremble more and more, but do not fear, for I am here to protect you, there is no more time, be more and more spiritual and look at the signs of heaven and earth.

 Now I leave you, with my motherly blessing, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.