The heavens will recede releasing hail mingled with blood



Messages from Heaven given to Beloved Shelley Anna on the 12th day of May 2022


A Message from the Lord 


Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior,

Elohim says.

My beloved ones, Receive my Blessings that flow forth from My Sacred Heart. It is most urgent to take notice to the heavens.

DISPLAYED SIGNALING THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Where humanity will suffer because of their indifference.

Because you are neither hot nor cold I will spew you out of my mouth. The heavens lament.

Harden not your hearts towards me. Do not become despondent. Establish your faith in me ,always taking refuge within my Sacred Heart ,where you will be shielded from the evils of this world. My Mercy is for all!

The tribulation of these days intensify, take notice to the heavens where my sign will be displayed for

all of humanity to see! Awaken from your slumber, for the hour is late. It is crucial to prepare your hearts through daily repentance ,allowing my Divine Mercy to wash over you.

My words of warning are as thunder alerting you to the coming storm! I wish that none should perish ,but have life eternal with me in paradise. All who call upon my name will be saved.

Thus saith The Lord


As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear Saint Michael the Archangel say. 

Beloved ones of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, receive the blessings that flow forth from his Sacred Heart. 

People of God 

Food shortages will worsen ,as a one world government begins to take control. Prepare your provisions ,trusting in our Lord and Savior for your needs. Continue to acknowledge your Guardian Angels ,with your prayers. Pray the Angelus ,and the Angels prayer ,for their intervention. 

Consecrate yourselves ,and your loved ones ,to the Sacred Heart ,of Jesus Christ ,our Lord and Savior. Consecrate your homes ,to be a safe haven from the coming darkness. Make ready all articles of faith ,and let your prayers be unceasing ,for the indifferences and offenses of humanity ,that knows not the love of God. 


A DARKNESS WILL ACCOMPANY A GREAT SIGN IN THE FIRMAMENT ,

That will strike fear in the unrepentant hearts of humanity. Men’s hearts will fail them looking after these things. 

The  heavens will recede ,releasing hail mingled with blood . The earth will shake and burn. The unrepentant will hide themselves within the rocks. 

As darkness descends ,the blessed candles of the faithful will burn brightly ,in their safe dwellings. 

It is most urgent ,to commit yourselves to daily repentance, preparing your hearts for an encounter with Our Lord and Savior. 

The midnight hour fast approaches. 


A BLOOD MOON OVER THE AMERICAS MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE END, 

The kingdom of the antichrist is already established ,awaiting the son of perdition ,who will soon be crowned. 

People of God 

Do not go into battle with incomplete armor. 

Demonic activity will be heightened ,during and after the blood moon. 

Put on the whole armor of God ,wielding your spiritual weapons ,in prayerful hands. 

Stand courageous ,in our Lord and Savior ,Jesus Christ. 

I stand ready ,with multitudes of angels ,to defend you ,from the wickedness ,and snares ,of the devil ,who’s days are few in number. Thus saith ,Your Watchful Defender.